Your safety as well as the safety of our employees is our top priority!
ENJOY THE BEST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
As the world faces an unprecedented health crisis, we have put special measures in place to provide you with a safe and flexible travel experience:
- “zero contact” policy
- Stringent cleaning and disinfection of stations and vehicles
- Social distancing practices and processes
Our cars and stations undergo rigorous cleaning and disinfection measures to ensure a safe rental experience.
MOVE WITH FLEXIBILITY
Europcar provides both flexible adjustments and cancellation free of charge for all of our customers. Change your booking at any time in the "Manage my booking" section.
- Enjoy free and unlimited modifications
- Free cancellations up to 48h before pick-up*
MOVE WITH CONFIDENCE
Benefit from a contactless experience
We strictly comply with hygiene and social distancing best practices
1. BE SAFE IN OUR STATIONS
- Masks and gloves available for staff.
- Floor markers to manage correct social distancing measures.
- Plexiglass screens are installed on desks.
- Hand sanitizers for customers and staff.
- Counter cleaned and disinfected after each customer.
2. PICK UP YOUR VEHICLE
- All vehicles are intensively cleaned with approved disinfectants whilst providing special attention to the driver and passengers areas.
- The vehicle is then locked and not opened again before rental. The driver’s door is sealed with a Measures sticker.
- Key equipment such as child seat & navigation systems are sanitised and stored securely.
3. RETURN YOUR VEHICLE
- The same safety and cleaning precautions apply at vehicle return.
- To minimize contacts, customers only have to sign return and collection documents if they wish, or there is a change of condition of the vehicle during their hire.
- In the specific case of delivery or collection, our staff will wear protective equipment.
Pick up, drive and return your car safely
We pride ourselves in ensuring all along your customer journey a clean and safe experience. We strictly comply with WHO and local health authorities recommendations and follow best in class cleaning and disinfection protocols.
- A thorough,multi stage sanitisation process of our vehicles
- Sanitised key placed in a sealed envelope
- One disinfected, each vehicle is sealed and flagged as clean and safe
Our Stations are progressively reopening